We are looking for submissions of poetry, photography and creative fiction.
We desire unique writing possessed of a gripping perspective and insight into our world in the time of #Covid19. We want writing that stresses love, safety and the need for calm. We welcome all voices. We want submissions from writers and artists of all races and nationalities. However—
- No simultaneous submissions.
- If your submission meets our interest, we’ll respond within two weeks (from day of submission).
- If you do not hear from us, it means your piece is not in consideration.
- We have no staff to send out the hated rejection emails.
- We will not consider previously published work, especially work published on personal websites.
- Creatively written prose, not over 1000 words.
- Send submissions in .doc format and include a short bio and the work’s title in the document.
- A maximum of three poems per submission.
- Send submissions in .doc format and be sure to include a short bio and the title(s) in the document.
- A maximum of six photos per submission.
- Please include a document (in .doc) with a description of your work and a short bio.
- For all submissions, also attach a profile photo of yourself.
- We do not pay for work accepted.
- All rights revert to the author 90 days after publication.
- If a piece we use is reprinted, please acknowledge Konya Shamsrumi as its first publication
- Deadline: until we win this war against #Covid19
Send all submissions via email ONLY—email@example.com