We are looking for submissions of poetry, photography and creative fiction.
We desire unique writing possessed of a gripping perspective and insight into our world in the time of #Covid19 and beyond. We want writing that stresses love, safety and the need for calm. We welcome all voices. We want submissions from writers and artists of all races and nationalities. However—
- No simultaneous submissions.
- If your submission meets our interest, we’ll respond within two weeks (from day of submission).
- If you do not hear from us, it means your piece is not in consideration.
- We have no staff to send out the hated rejection emails.
- We will not consider previously published work, especially work published on personal websites.
- Creatively written prose, not over 1500 words.
- Send submissions in .doc format and include a short bio and the work’s title in the document.
- A maximum of three poems per submission.
- Send submissions in .doc format and be sure to include a short bio and the title(s) in the document.
- A maximum of six photos per submission.
- Please include a document (in .doc) with a description of your work and a short bio.
- For all submissions, also attach a profile photo of yourself.
- We do not pay for work accepted.
- All rights revert to the author 90 days after publication.
- If a piece we use is reprinted, please acknowledge Konya Shamsrumi as its first publication
- Deadline: No deadline for submission
all submissions via email ONLY—firstname.lastname@example.org