If you are looking for a place to have your poetry, fiction and creative nonfiction published, below is a list of five magazines that are currently accepting submission. So, dress up that work of art and find it a home.
• Chestnut Review is accepting submission for their Winter themed issue (Jul 1 – Sep 30) reading period. The Spring issue reading period starts Oct 1 – Dec 31
Chestnut Review pays $100 per piece accepted.
• The Junebug Journal seeks innovative work from all voices and accepts all types of literature.
The Junebug Journal also accepts multiple and simultaneous submission.
• The Hellebore Press is currently accepting general submission for their upcoming digital issues and features. Poetry, prose-poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, flash fiction, reviews and visual arts.
There are no reading or submission fee and The Hellebore Press’ response to submission is between 5-7 weeks.
• The Moth Magazine is delighted to receive previously unpublished work from anywhere in the world.
Submission in poetry, fiction and work in translation are welcome
They are also open for their €6,000 The Moth Poetry Prize 2020 until 31 December, 2020
• Small Orange is open for submission year round in poetry and creative nonfiction. They respond to submission in no more than four months.