The KSR Collective is pleased to present Umar Sidi’s The Poet of Dust and Richard Ali’s The Anguish and Vigilance of Things. Each collection is N2,000 only. You can get our books in THREE ways…
Buy at a BOOKSTORE
Our poetry is available at the following bookstores (constantly updated)
- PAGE Bookstore, Ibilola Nelson House, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Patabah Books Limited, B18, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere, 08091025092
- Fairchild Media, 08181880536 and 07089586184
- Yasmin El-Rufai Foundation, No. 21 Malam Isa Hassan Road, Unguwan Dosa, Kaduna. Contact: 07038570607
- Open Arts Foundation, No. 15 Lawal Abukur Road, U/Dosa, Kaduna. Contact: 07036980932
- PORT HARCOURT
BookvilleWorld, 2 Ezimgbu Link Road, off Stadium Road Port Harcourt, 08181838485, 08165235460.
- Adam’s Pages Bookstore, Machima Plaza, Mambolo Street, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja.
- The Booksellers Limited, City Plaza, Garki Area 11, Abuja. 08033110679.
- Chapter One Bookstore, Opp. Exit Gate of National Orthopedic Hospital, Dala, Kofar Ruwa Rd, Kano,
- Maryam Gatawa, 08186696050
- AMAB Books, No. 1 Himma Schools Rd, beside NNPC Mega Station, Western Bye Pass, Minna. 08129333031.
- Custodian of African Literature (COAL), Jos,
- Jack Vince, 08176095624.
- ACCRA, GHANA
EhanomBooks, 5th Close South Odorkor, 535 Accra, Ghana.Phone:+233244308646.
You can send a bank transfer IFO
then send deposit confirmation, phone number and postal address via email to email@example.com or via Whatsapp to 08062392145 and 08065654292.
(Books will be sent off after transfer confirmation, ensure correct postal details)
You can order both for N3,500 directly by filling the form below and paying with your Nigeria-issued debit card (Mastercard and Visa). Free delivery by post.